The Queensland Spatial Catalogue is a Queensland Government initiative to a geospatial portal that allows public access to Queensland Government spatial data and information.
You can search for downloadable datasets, pre-packaged datasets, live data and maps (web services), spatially related applications, Queensland Globe KML files and services and offline data.
The Queensland Spatial Catalogue lists spatial data holdings for the Department of Natural Resources and Mines, as well as spatial data contributed by:
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Energy and Water Supply
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
- Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation
- Department of State Development
- Department of Local Government, Infrastructure and Planning
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Ergon Energy
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Queensland Treasury
- Queensland Electoral Commission
- SunWater Ltd
The Queensland Spatial Catalogue now includes the ability to download/extract data and replaces the Queensland Government Information Service (QGIS). Our customers include the natural resource and environmental planning community, mineral and petroleum industries and government, education and research organisations. Users of this service require GIS software to access the data.
What conditions apply?
Copyright restrictions apply to all data and metadata published in this Catalogue. Licensing arrangements vary for individual resources. More information can be found in the relevant metadata record. If you have any questions regarding copyright or licensing, please contact the custodian organisation as recorded in the metadata.
Please contact us at Discovery@dnrm.qld.gov.au if you require further information.